Every thriving business needs a comprehensive and strategic cybersecurity plan. Most firms either engage a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to lead an internal security team or a CISO as a Service to manage security remotely to design and maintain this program’s security objectives.
While these are valid solutions, many businesses find that employing a CISO as a Service is more cost-effective than hiring a whole in-house security team.
Out of the research conducted on 7300 business companies, only around 25% admit that they are data literate and can handle the operations well. 17% of company employees still struggle to convince their team about the data science program and its importance in today’s world. Apart from the difficulties faced in some businesses, 94% of the crowd believe that data science and technology make their job easier and faster. If provided with proper opportunities, many employees agree to enhance their data skills in the companies.
With the increasing data, we also have to manage them effectively. Company leaders and employees must be data literate to understand the technical communication and rectify the errors in the business. Having strong data skills helps to combat technical errors and plan a strategic solution for the business model.
Who is a CISO?
In every organization, the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is a key figure. This is the person in charge of the design and implementation of the organization’s IT security and security strategy. The CISO is in charge of the company’s regulatory and operational compliance with industry-specific norms and regulations. But often, keeping a full-time experienced CISO on your payroll might be prohibitively expensive, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. This is where CISO as a Service comes into play.
CISO as a Service provides your company with a highly effective team of security professionals capable of identifying and preventing all types of cybersecurity threats. You not only save time and money by outsourcing CISO services, but you also ensure that your company is adequately protected from cybersecurity threats. Every organization’s information security matters and operations, such as security strategy design, assessment, execution, and risk mitigation, require the involvement of a CISO. Your company can no longer afford to live without CISO services, given the present rapid rate at which cyber threats evolve in terms of complexity and ubiquity.
CISO as a Service offers more than just cost savings. The CISO will always be accessible on-demand, will not incur training costs, and will provide the best KPIs and reporting as an expert in the industry. The cost of an outsourced CISO will be determined by your company’s and industry-specific considerations.
CISO-as-a-Service can be used to:
- Provide a cost-effective solution for your company to maintain information security systems and manage risk.
- Provide an extension to your company’s information security skills.
- Maintain a constant security presence and guarantee that risks and incidents are minimized before they can result in unacceptably high economic losses.
Benefits of CISO-as-a-Service
- Greater security knowledge, processes, and preparedness overall.
- Ensure that all of your apps, as well as the entire network, are always safe.
- Ascertain that your applications fulfill the necessary compliance standards.
- Your company will benefit from a professional IT Risk manager’s abilities, knowledge, and expertise.
- You hire a professional damage control team to help you mitigate the effects of a recent security breach.
- Your company will be kept up to date on the most recent security trends and regulations.
- The CISO will assist your company in meeting its KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) (KPIs)
Avantologie provides a cost-effective option for hiring a CISO in-house. Our CISO-as-a-Service provides you with a highly effective team of security professionals capable of identifying and preventing all types of cybersecurity threats.
We’ve established security and compliance solutions for both large and small businesses at Avantologie. Our entire team of diverse, experienced specialists, includes numerous senior-level professionals with years of experience developing and implementing robust security initiatives.
If you have any queries regarding CISO as a Service, please contact us. Avantologie is your go-to source for unique security solutions that are tailored to your needs. We offer CISO as a Service to companies that require a security professional to lead their team.